World of tanks t49. T49 2018-11-19

World of tanks t49 Rating: 6,4/10 1295 reviews

T49 OP

world of tanks t49

Murovanka is another great example. I recently got it as well and it is a tough tank to do well in consistently. The T-49 has good manuverablity, also good speed that you can use to get to the critical spots on the battlefield. I had to ask them if they were Jewish, because there was so much salt it must have been from the Dead Sea. Secondly, since ur prob gonna get it anyway, use the 90mm, less cancer. He took more damage defending from me than if he would have stayed facing my team. A lot of tanks will actually put special emphasis on you, which you can use to your advantage.

Next

__T49__

world of tanks t49

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Furthermore, as stated above, this is a hit and run tank. Pull out with that fully aimed shot, dump one into his anywhere for 200-350 damage, and hide behind your own heavy once more. If the end date is left empty, a comparison with your overall stats will be shown:. I was playing my M44 and a ally Bishop used his gun to intentionally to block mine.

Next

__T49__

world of tanks t49

I was playing my indy today and I had the pleasure of facing down the T49. Even 45 shells isn't enough it seems. Today BudaiMarcell going on a riot with the bastard child of a and M41 Walker the T8 light , the T49. What the t49 is, is pure unadulterated fun! I have hit the side-scrape of a T110e5 for 300 alpha. Role 2: support heavies in brawls. Never go anywhere alone in a T49 is my motto, unless you're the only one alive and there's no choice.

Next

How do you play your T49? : WorldofTanks

world of tanks t49

The main difference is that you will never bounce shots but you can relocate. Since then it has been sheer agony. Some games you will get focused and crushed with barely any damage and the next you can pull out a 4K game. Cower and hide if you can't and wait for the chance to jump on someone ninja-style. I find the accuracy is pretty workable while fully aimed but absolutely atrocious if you haven't.

Next

T49

world of tanks t49

Your derp can remove a tank from a fight in a second. Chaffee, m41, t64, t21, t71, wz132, 1390. If you feel like it's too cheaty, get it anyways. Currently the website gets over 30,000 visits per day, and a server to keep up with such a demand does not come cheap! I took the free experience needed to get all the modules and it is behaving far better. Can fact check this in his videos.

Next

How do you play your T49? : WorldofTanks

world of tanks t49

Pretty much always relocate after shooting unless you can do more damage without taking much in return. If I ever take a hit, even it is doesn't destroy me, I consider it a failure that I shouldn't have let happen. I always feel like I'm 100 miles away in sniper mode with them. Really the only way to deal any decent damage is to put a heat round right in the rear, but if you only have a chance at the side, take it. I'll play this until the crew is back up to 100% and they top out camo, then perhaps get the 'Cat. You have to be extremely patient, careful, and reactive to every instance on the battlefield.

Next

T49?

world of tanks t49

Play the single word game Official Grammar Nazi, here to help! I have enjoyed most all I have played. You want to get shots in from the flanks when the enemy isn't looking your way. They have what, like a 15s reload? Also shoot the heavies when they try to cross, you can get sideshots on them. In early game I run to a standard heavy side scrape spot and wait for the first shot. Now, I do play my t49 seriously and I do very well with it. It has a low floor but a very high ceiling if you are a good player. My goal is always to make heavier enemy tanks regret thinking the T-49 will be an easy kill and not a threat.

Next

T49?

world of tanks t49

And if you're lucky it's a soft-armored french tank and you do 800 damage. And like others have said, it is rather unreliable. I have over 900 battles in mine and a 54% win rate. Sometimes getting a couple hundred damage and wrecking modules and tracks on the enemy's heavies is the better use of your gun. By clicking any link on this page and continuing to use this site you are giving your consent for us to use cookies. Do you have any recommendations of what to get or any particular specifications that I should look for in a new computer? Tell me, will it get better or should I bite the bullet and use almost all my free experrience to garner a Hellcat? Learn quickly what rounds will pen where on all the tanks you face so that you are maximizing your damage potential. You can also play it aggressive.

Next